Warroad Fur Post
Marker location: Lake Street and Hwy 11
One miles east of this point just north of the mouth of the Warroad River stood a post of the American Fur Company built around 1820. The French explorer La Vérendrye and his party probably visited this region in 1732 en route to build Fort St. Charles in the present Northwest Angle.
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Warroad Fur Post