Corn Maze 2022 Theme Reveal
Get lost in Minnesota’s farthest north corn maze and experience a weekend away from it all.
Country Corn Maze opens the weekend of August 26, 2022. Find the perfect pumpkin, roast marshmallows, take a hayride, even spend a day fishing on Lake of the Woods.
Country Corn Maze Offers:
• The Corn Maze! An eight acre maze that takes up to one hour to do. Maps are available.
• Mini-Maze – A five to ten-minute maze for children with a special game just for them!
• Octoball – A fun game for groups!
• Covered Corn Pit! -Your little ones, and maybe you too, will like this!
• Farm Ball – See just how good you are at throwing a ball!
• Mini-Bale Mountain
• Hayrides! Rides are FREE and about 10 minutes long.
• Loafing Shed! Also known as the picnic shelter.
• Campfire! It is so relaxing sitting by a campfire.
• Concession Stand! There’s a variety of snacks, hot dogs, chips, soft drinks, smores, candy and glow products available.
• The “Ark”! A place to visit farm animals that everyone loves.
• The Bale Mountain! Everyone loves to climb to the top of the mountain and see the view!
• The Tire Dragon! Children will love climbing on and through this bohemouth!
• Fort Cornstalk! A big fort with games in it!
• “Moo, Guess Who” Game!
• Treasure Dig! Like a giant sandbox with treasures to find!
• Granary Gift Shop!
• And more!
Preschoolers – FREE
Ages 5+ – $10 Each
Family Rate – $40
Group rates and season passes are available!
Hayrides, mazeyard, and all other activities are included in the admission cost.
Make plans to stay the weekend. For a list of lodging in Warroad, click here.
For more details, visit them online by clicking here.
Photo credit and information: Country Corn Maze.