Country Corn Maze
The theme for 2020 has been announced… drum roll please… This year’s theme is “WE THE PEOPLE”. A theme to celebrate that no matter how difficult times can be, we are all Americans!
Country Corn Maze opens the weekend of August 29, 2020 so start making plans for the perfect weekend of outdoor family fun! Get lost in the maze, find the perfect pumpkin to bring home, roast marshmallows by the campfire, climb a bale of hay, take the family on a hayride, check out the views all while visiting Warroad, MN.
There’s lots to do at the Country Corn Maze!
• The Corn Maze! An eight acre maze that takes up to one hour to do. Maps are available.
• Mini-Maze – A five to ten-minute maze for children with a special game just for them!
• Octoball – A fun game for groups!
• Covered Corn Pit! -Your little ones, and maybe you too, will like this!
• Farm Ball – See just how good you are at throwing a ball!
• Mini-Bale Mountain
• Hayrides! Rides are FREE and about 10 minutes long.
• Loafing Shed! Also known as the picnic shelter.
• Campfire! It is so relaxing sitting by a campfire.
• Concession Stand! There’s a variety of snacks, hot dogs, chips, soft drinks, smores, candy and glow products available.
• The “Ark”! A place to visit farm animals that everyone loves.
• The Bale Mountain! Everyone loves to climb to the top of the mountain and see the view!
• The Tire Dragon! Children will love climbing on and through this bohemouth!
• Fort Cornstalk! A big fort with games in it!
• “Moo, Guess Who” Game!
• Treasure Dig! Like a giant sandbox with treasures to find!
• Granary Gift Shop!
• And more!
Preschool – FREE
5-12 Year Olds – $6.00
13 and Older – $8.00
Family Rate – $30.00
Admission includes as many trips through the maze as you desire, hayrides, bale castle, mazeyard activities, campfires, and more!
Make plans to stay the weekend as our hotels have COVID 19 measures in place for your families’ safety. For a list of lodging in Warroad, click here.
For more details, visit them online by clicking here.
Photo and information courtesy of Country Corn Maze.