Polar Plunge Warroad
The Polar Plunge is back in Warroad for the 6th year in a row! The Warroad Plunge has raised over $149,000 in its 5 year history and in 2019, 37 Plungers raised $28,958!
Saturday, March 14
Plunge Begins at 12:00pm
Lake of the Woods Brewing Company (Old Fire Hall Docks)
River St NE, Warroad, MN
**The event will begin at the time stated above and will end when all participants have taken the Plunge.**
Fundraising is required to participate in the Polar Plunge, but the minimum $50 (Cool School) or $75 (Polar Plunge) you raise accomplishes so much more than getting you to jump into a frozen lake!
HOW TO PLUNGE
– Pick the Warroad location
– Set your fundraising goal – make sure to check out the corresponding incentives for each level
– Ask your friends, family, and co-workers to join your team. The bigger the team, the better!
– All of the money you raise goes directly to Special Olympics Minnesota
– Donations can be made online or with cash or check onsite
– Ask your friends, family, and co-workers to make a donation
– Use social media to share your fundraising page and ask your followers to donate
– Check out the DONATION IMPACT page for more compelling fundraising info
– When you arrive at your Plunge, make your first stop the Welcome Area – here you will check-in, pick up your incentives, and find out your Plunge time
– During the downtime before Plunging, check out all of the activations and vendors onsite
– Make your way to the changing tent 15-30 minutes before your Plunge time
– PLUNGE! Basically, just jump in and enjoy the refreshing water
– After you Plunge, get back into some dry clothes and share your accomplishments with your donors and friends on social media – your fundraising page will still be open to receive more donations