Country Corn Maze
Shhh….It’s Top Secret!
Country Corn Maze opens the weekend of August 27, 2021 so start making plans for the perfect weekend of outdoor family fun! Get lost in Minnesota’s farthest north corn maze, find the perfect pumpkin to bring home, roast marshmallows by the campfire, climb a bale of hay, take the family on a hayride, check out the views all while visiting Warroad, MN.
There’s lots to do at the Country Corn Maze!
• The Corn Maze! An eight acre maze that takes up to one hour to do. Maps are available.
• Mini-Maze – A five to ten-minute maze for children with a special game just for them!
• Octoball – A fun game for groups!
• Covered Corn Pit! -Your little ones, and maybe you too, will like this!
• Farm Ball – See just how good you are at throwing a ball!
• Mini-Bale Mountain
• Hayrides! Rides are FREE and about 10 minutes long.
• Loafing Shed! Also known as the picnic shelter.
• Campfire! It is so relaxing sitting by a campfire.
• Concession Stand! There’s a variety of snacks, hot dogs, chips, soft drinks, smores, candy and glow products available.
• The “Ark”! A place to visit farm animals that everyone loves.
• The Bale Mountain! Everyone loves to climb to the top of the mountain and see the view!
• The Tire Dragon! Children will love climbing on and through this bohemouth!
• Fort Cornstalk! A big fort with games in it!
• “Moo, Guess Who” Game!
• Treasure Dig! Like a giant sandbox with treasures to find!
• Granary Gift Shop!
• And more!
Preschoolers – FREE
Ages 5+ – $10 Each
Family Rate – $35
Group rates and season passes available!
Admission includes as many trips through the maze as you desire, hayrides, bale castle, mazeyard activities, campfires, and more!
Make plans to stay the weekend. For a list of lodging in Warroad, click here.
For more details, visit them online by clicking here.
Photo and information courtesy of Country Corn Maze.