Live Life on the Ice | 4th of July 2023
There’s no other place than Warroad, MN for the 4th of July.
Voted The Best Small Town Minnesota Fourth of July Celebrations” by Life In Minnesota. Our theme is Live Life on the Ice as we prepare our community for Hockey Day Minnesota in 2024.
We have a full, 4-day line-up in 2023!
- It starts off on Saturday kicking off July with a Swap meet at the Warroad Lost River Sports Complex, an Ice Cream Social on Warroad Area Women of Today’s Founder’s Day, and a Movie in the Park!
- We have food trucks in town all weekend long. Join in on a community-wide church service in the park on July 2nd
- Roosevelt is hosting its 50th Anniversary Flea Market on July 3rd && 4th
- Warroad Schools is hosting an all-school reunion on the 3rd in the High School gym
The 4th brings the grand finale of the weekend!
- There will be games, race, and inflatables at Allison Park
- The Marvin Tradition of Nickel Registration is a mainstay in Warroad
- Lumberjack shows will be chopping away all day
- Bingo will be called out several times in the park
- The Parade tromps through town at 4pm
- The sky lights up over KakayGeesick Bay for fireworks to cap off our celebration
Join us in Warroad to celebrate the 4th!