Taking a Break From Fishing? Check Out These Activities Around Warroad
Sometimes it’s a rainy day. Sometimes someone in the group wants to take a break from fishing. No worries, we have a list of other must-do activities when visiting Warroad.
- Canoe, kayak, or paddle boat on the Warroad River. Rentals available at Doc’s Harbor Inn (Special July 1-4 $10 canoe rental for an hour)
- Golf Warroad Estates
- Hunt lady slippers along highway 11 or around Beltrami Island
- Shop our amazing downtown merchants
- Bike the trails around town. Didn’t bring your bike, no worries, bikes are available at Caribou coffee.
- ATV’s through Beltrami Island State Forest
- Cool down at the splash pad
- Swim in the only sand bottom pool in Northern MN
- Tour the Northernmost Brewery, Lake of the Woods Brewing Co. Tours are offered by appointment on Friday (4–7pm) and Saturday (12–7pm) and cost $10 per person, which includes a pint.
- Lace-up in Hockeytown USA
- Tour The Shed, a unique collection of classic cars (call to schedule your tour)
- Hit the slots at Seven Clans Casino Warroad
- Get tickets to a Warroad Summer Theatre production
The list doesn’t stop there. Be sure to explore our website for more summer fun in Northern MN.